Please click here for current sports schedules.
OPEN GYM & INTRAMURAL
Fall 2020 SCHEDULE
Activity Bus will be leaving the school at 6:00 p.m.
- August 25th -28th, Open Gym begins 4:15 – 6:00
- September 1st – 4th, Open Gym 4:15 – 6:00
- First week of Intramurals: Sport A September 8th – 11th
- 2nd week of Intramurals (Sport A): Sept. 15th – 18th
- Intramurals Sport B: Sept. 22nd – 25th
- Intramurals Sport B: Sept. 29th – Oct. 2nd
- Intramurals Sport C: Oct. 6th – 9th
OFF the week of October 13th – 16th
- Intramurals Sport C: Oct. 20th – 23rd
- Intramurals Sport D: Oct. 27th – 30th
- Intramurals Sport D: Nov. 3rd – 6th
- Basketball 3 vs 3: Nov. 10th – 13th
- Basketball 3 vs 3: Nov. 17th – 20th
THANKSGIVING Break: Nov. 21st – 30th
- Basketball Open Gym/Practices: Dec. 1st – 18th
The Colorado High School Activities Association (CHSAA) is the governing body for all high school activities throughout the state of Colorado. It was founded in 1921, and as of the 2019–20 school year has a membership of 360 full-time high schools, plus more than 50 middle and junior high schools, for a total of more than 400 schools. The Association hold championships for 29 different sports for both boys and girls, plus competitions in music, sportsmanship, student council, and spirit.
CHSAANow.com covers the association’s athletics and activities on a daily basis. The site features live coverage, stories, photos, rankings, statistics, and much more.
For 2020-2021 COVID-19 Updates on Sports and Activities, click here.