Let’s face it, enrolling your child for school can be very time consuming. To help cut down on this frustration, we have provided links below to all our required enrollment forms. Please print and fill them out at your convenience. All enrollment forms need to be returned back to our front office at least 3 days prior to your student’s planned start date.
Registration Checklist – Print the checklist first so you don’t overlook something.
- Records-Request – New students
- Student History – If new to our schools/district or returning from from another school.
- Enrollment Form – Part 1
- Enrollment Form – Part 2
- Annual Health Update
- Medication Authorization – This form is ONLY required if your child takes medication(s) at school. Must be signed by their physician.
- Asthma Action Plan – If your child has Asthma, we MUST have an Asthma Action Plan for them that is signed by their physician.
- Severe Allergy Healthcare Plan – If your child has severe allergies, we MUST have a Severe Allergy Healthcare Plan for them that is signed by their physician.
- Home Language Questionnaire
- Field Trip Permission Slip
- Photos Permission Slip
- Internet Agreement and Permission Slip
- Cell Phone and Electronics Policy
- Transportation Documentation
- Student Insurance – As a school district, we do not provide student insurance, but we do provide documentation for a company that does.
- Student Residency Questionnaire.
- Parking Permit – Only if your student will be driving to school
Supply Lists – Prairie Heights Elementary Student Supply List
Academic Calendar: 2020-2021 Academic Calendar
Out-of-District Students – School of Choice Application – Out-of-district students who wish to attend Hanover Schools are required to “ANNUALLY” apply for admittance. Please print the School of Choice Application and return as soon as possible. Once this form is received in our office for consideration, the application will be reviewed and an interview will be scheduled with the Superintendent, parents, and student.