Hanover School District
Required Financial Transparency
Colorado Revised Statutes, 22-44-304
- Budget Planning Timeline
- District Adopted Budget – Including Uniform Budget Summary (current and prior two years)
- District Financial Audit (current and prior two years)
- Quarterly Financial Statements (current and prior two years)
- Salary Schedules or Policies (current and prior two years)
- Accounts Payable Check Registers (current and prior two years)
- Credit, Debit and Purchase Card Statements (current and prior two years)
- Investment Performance Reports or Statements (current and prior two years)
- Financial Data File (current and prior two years) (districts identified as small/rural with less than 1,000 K-12 students, and having no charter schools, required to post district level financial information only)
- List of Waivers Received by the School District — NONE
- Other District-Specific Financial Information
- Colorado Department of Education’s Office of School Finance Website
- State Financial Transparency Comparison Website
(All documents must be posted or updated within 60 days after completion or receipt of the applicable report, statement or document)
Please consider the context when evaluating financial transactions. Some transactions may appear improper on the surface but are perfectly normal and justifiable when placed in the proper context. We welcome your questions regarding our financial transactions or records.
District Informational Summary
Hanover School District is a small rural school district in El Paso County, Colorado. The District owns approximately 300 acres of land, 3 school buildings totaling more than 100,000 square feet of building space. The district services over 240 square miles within El Paso County. The District provides services for over 270 students this year and employs approximately 54 teachers, education support professionals and administrators.
Dr. Grant Schmidt – Superintendent
Hanover School District No. 28
17050 S. Peyton Hwy.
Colorado Springs, CO 80928