Registration for 2020-2021 School Year
Thursday, July 23rd from 8am-4pm at Prairie Heights Elementary School. Friday, July 24th from 8am-4pm at Hanover Jr/Sr High School
Monday, July 27th from 4:30- 7pm at both schools.
Please note, masks are required.
CHSAA is not accepting virtual physicals and is required in person physicals for your student athletes. Pete Smith, P.A. will be performing physicals again this year at Hanover Jr/Sr High School on Monday, Aug. 3rd at 5:30. The charge is $20.00 and only cash will be accepted. Please make sure your student is up to date on their immunizations. Parents/guardians must also have the required paperwork for their child needing medications or special care.
Or, you can make registration a breeze. Below you will find all the enrollment forms necessary to register your child in the Hanover School District. Simply print, fill them out at your convenience, and bring or fax them to the school one week prior to your child’s start date.
- Registration Packet – If new to our district
- Medication Authorization -This form is ONLY required if your child takes medication(s) at school. Must be signed by their physician.
- Student Handbook Only return signed back page (updated version to be posted soon)
- Parking Permit – ONLY if your student will be driving to school
Out-of-District Students Will Also Need:
- Out of District Application – Out-of-district students who wish to attend Hanover Schools are required to “ANNUALLY” apply for admittance. Please print out this application and return as soon as possible. Once this form is received in our office for consideration, the application will be reviewed and an interview will be scheduled with the Superintendent, parents, and student.
Online Academy Applicants Will Need To:
- Complete the Online Academy Application
- Complete the Online Enrollment Packet