Make registration a breeze. Below you will find all the enrollment forms necessary to register your child into Hanover School District. Simply print, fill them out at your convenience, and bring or fax them to the school one week prior to your child’s start date.
- Registration Packet – If new to our district
- Medication Authorization -This form is ONLY required if your child takes medication(s) at school. Must be signed by their physician.
- Free and Reduced Lunches – ONLY if you wish to apply; it is not required.
- CARTA A LOS PADRES
- Student Handbook Only return signed back page (updated version to be posted by July 20th)
- Parking Permit – ONLY if your student will be driving to school
Out-of-District Students Will Also Need:
- Out of District Application – Out-of-district students who wish to attend Hanover Schools are required to “ANNUALLY” apply for admittance. Please print out this application and return as soon as possible. Once this form is received in our office for consideration, the application will be reviewed and an interview will be scheduled with the Superintendent, parents, and student.
Online Academy Applicants Will Need To:
- Complete the Online Academy Application
- Complete the Online Enrollment Packet
Supply Lists (to be posted by July 1)
- Prairie Heights Elementary Supply List
- Jr/Sr High Supply List
- District-Wide Academic Calendar